Dear Valued Customer,
As we continue to monitor the coronavirus outbreak, now referred to as COVID-19 by the World Health Organization, I would like to provide an update on the virus’ impact on the Radiometer business.
Currently we are delivering according to plan, March 9, 2020
Radiometer has no factories in the highly affected countries (China, Hong Kong, South Korea, Japan, Iran and Italy) and there are currently no reports of associates at Radiometer infected by COVID-19.
However, we do have suppliers across the globe, including some in the highly affected areas that we stay in close communication with. The vast majority of these have no delivery challenges as a result of COVID- 19. For the few suppliers that are experiencing challenges due to COVID-19, we ensure daily close col-laboration to make sure that they focus on the essentials for us to maintain delivery.
In addition, we remain in close dialogue with the companies handling the transportation of our products. Currently, we are able to secure all transportation – both of raw materials and shipment of final products.
Life first. Always.
Predicting the future amid the rapidly evolving events surrounding COVID-19 is difficult. To stay at the forefront, Radiometer has activated an emergency response team that is continuously coordinating our actions and guidelines based on established sources such as the CDC, WHO and ISOS depending on changing local or global conditions.
Radiometer has initiated the following actions to put the safety of our customers and associates first while catering to our commitment to ensure global access to health care – also in times of crisis:
- Travel restrictions for high-risk countries (China, Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong, Italy, and Iran).
- Any associate who has visited a restricted country is self-quarantined for 14 days.
- Cross-border travel restrictions for all countries
- The only exemptions are essential customer visits.
- Prohibited attendance at larger external meetings and tradeshows
- Internal meetings limited to 25 people.
- Enhanced cleaning and preventive hygiene.
- Protocols for hygiene and social distancing implemented.
Thank you for your partnership and assistance as Radiometer works to reduce the risk of further spread of the virus while making sure that we deliver products without disruption. Please reach out if you have any questions.